- By registering, you agree to act in a responsible manner throughout the forum, and as a registered member, we encourage you to involve yourself and contribute to the discussions. If you are inactive for a long duration, or have a post count of zero, your account will eventually be removed.
As a member, you agree to having any information you enter being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, the administrators and moderators cannot be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to such data being compromised.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- Discussions in controversial topics can sometimes turn into a heated debate. That's not a problem as long as this AUP is fully respected. In particular, you may exercise extra caution not to insert any off-topic comments about other members who replied before you. Refrain from making general statements, be careful with exaggerations and don't assume that there's only one truth. Personal attacks are not tolerated - this applies both on the public forum and within the Private Messaging system. Members found to be discriminating against other individuals will receive a warning.
You acknowledge that all posts made on these forums express the views and opinions of the author and not the administrators or moderators, (except for posts by these members) and hence will not be held liable for their content. You agree that the administrator and moderators reserve the right to edit or remove any post at any time. Duplicating a topic that has been locked or previously deleted/moved is a warnable offence. The determination of what is construed as unacceptable, indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the administrators and moderators, not members.
The administrator and moderators shall never receive insult in the form of abuse, mocking, flaming or hostility due to their actions or another members actions/comments, under any circumstance. They are here to provide the back bone of the website and keep it running adequately; they do however socialize, just like any other member of this website does.
It is worth noting that the administrators and moderators reserve the right to warn or ban a member if they are acting irresponsibly or in a manner which disrupts the forum. Members may also be placed onto Moderation Queue whereby messages have to be approved before being shown. Members who behave unacceptably will (in most cases) receive two warnings, on the third & final warning they will be banned.
- Advertisements of associations, companies, shops, services, websites etc through posting or the Private Message system is strictly prohibited, unless approved officially beforehand. Members found to be doing so will receive a warning and possibly banned. The exchange area is to be used for private sales only (no commercial selling). Commercial selling is only permissible through paid banner advertising - view more information about that here.
- All content within this website is protected under the "Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988". Unless obtained with prior consent, copying or altering core website content is an infringement of these rights. Such activity will result in termination of account and in extreme cases, legal action. Other non-core content such as member posts, profile information etc. are copyright of their respective authors on a "sine die" basis.
- The website administrators, moderators, rideout or event organisers cannot accept liability for any accident or loss, on anything organised within this website. Please make sure your bike is in a roadworthy condition, that you ride to your destination at your own pace, pay attention to the roads and what other riders are doing, and be warey of who you ride to and from your destination with. This site is a medium for arranging rideouts, events, other occasions, and nothing more. It is also worth noting that any advice displayed within the forums is used entirely at your own discretion.